High Priority Posts

High Priority Posts

We live in troubled times. The 7 years of God's End Times likely begin on or about Sept. 17-28, 2020 with many tribulations occurring soon thereafter (ie. evil events by Satan &/or judgements by God).

If you suddenly die before you are a Born Again, True Christian, you are doomed to eternity in Hell. With End Times starting soon, many more people (thousands to millions to billions more) will die through Satan's evil plans. DO NOT ignore this warning, nor procrastinate!

Here is what you need to know, and take immediate action on:

1. Likely sequence of events during God's End Times Document Section, https://et-manitoulin.blogspot.com/p/documents.html

2. God's 26 Commandments for Christians (includes detailed instructions on how to become a Born Again True Christian): Document Section, https://et-manitoulin.blogspot.com/p/documents.html

3. Human Transition towards Eternity (Heaven or Hell). Every human will have eternal life; some in Heaven, most in Hell. This diagram describes who, how, when, and why someone goes to Heaven or Hell. https://et-manitoulin.blogspot.com/2020/08/human-transition-towards-eternity.html

Wednesday 20 November 2019

My Psalm

King David wrote many psalms, so maybe I should too.

This week on Manitoulin Island is kind of a National Holiday on a local basis.  While participating in this holiday event, you have 2 hours every morning and another 2 hrs. every evening to sit quietly in the forest all alone; just you and your private thoughts.

In the past, I have used that time to write letters to family members, writing one thought, then meditating and fully thinking about that before writing the next thought.

A month ago, I had written letters to all my immediate family members, so I needed something else to occupy me. That is how I came to write a psalm.

It isn't perfect.  It needs some more work.  However I am courageous enough to share my unfinished work with you in the hope that it brings some value to you.  Maybe you will decide to write your own psalm, or perhaps you'll suggest how to improve what I wrote.


My Psalm

O God, my God, glory be,
All my evil that You see,
Comes from my will wildly flexed,
Stains this short life and my next.

Sin on sin, Your patience tried,
My sin grows iniquity,
My life wasted, gray goes black
Help me God, please bring me back.

Seven churches, most are lost,
Their foul doctrine must be tossed,
No one local that I know
Help Your Word in me to sow.

Wilderness voice that I hear
Calls to me so I come near
He is also a lost sheep
We're a new flock God can reap.

Book and verse we struggle long
To consume Your Word so strong
We are confused, me the most
Thanks for sending Holy Ghost.

Your pure Word lifts Satan's fog,
Sobering us from sinful grog,
Prayer and worship we enjoy,
With our hymns we sing in joy.

Please forgive our deadly sins,
Stop our losses, let us win,
Your salvation that we seek.
Brash is gone, so now we're meek.

Holy Father, time is short,
Second Coming soon report,
Your Commandments we now know,
Iniquity we do not sow.

Signs in stars, so we look up,
Patience! Wait to fill His cup,
Watch each day for blessed hope
Satan's dark world, can we cope?

Till You come, we have our flock,
Persecution, us they mock,
Loving this world do not keep,
Climb the narrow way, it's steep.

2019-11-18

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing ❤️ Love and light to you brother

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Free speech is encouraged & supported, but it must be done in a respectful manner to all opinions. All comments will be read by Blog Moderator, and responded to as appropriate. Spam will be deleted.