High Priority Posts

High Priority Posts

We live in troubled times. The 7 years of God's End Times likely begin on or about Sept. 17-28, 2020 with many tribulations occurring soon thereafter (ie. evil events by Satan &/or judgements by God).

If you suddenly die before you are a Born Again, True Christian, you are doomed to eternity in Hell. With End Times starting soon, many more people (thousands to millions to billions more) will die through Satan's evil plans. DO NOT ignore this warning, nor procrastinate!

Here is what you need to know, and take immediate action on:

1. Likely sequence of events during God's End Times Document Section, https://et-manitoulin.blogspot.com/p/documents.html

2. God's 26 Commandments for Christians (includes detailed instructions on how to become a Born Again True Christian): Document Section, https://et-manitoulin.blogspot.com/p/documents.html

3. Human Transition towards Eternity (Heaven or Hell). Every human will have eternal life; some in Heaven, most in Hell. This diagram describes who, how, when, and why someone goes to Heaven or Hell. https://et-manitoulin.blogspot.com/2020/08/human-transition-towards-eternity.html

Sunday 19 April 2020

The Time is short. The Time is Now

Julie's latest prophecy:


Julie has usually been 2 weeks or so between her postings.

This is just 4 days since her last prophecy.

Julie usually takes 2 to 4 days to get her latest prophecy typed & posted.  This prophecy she received & posted on the same day.

Both of these suggest extra urgency.

Today, Sunday April 19, 2020 as of sunrise is Day of First Fruits according to Enoch's, Zadok's Way calendar, which I believe to be God's correct calendar.  

First Fruits is defined as the first Sunday after the end of the week of Unleavened Bread, after Passover.

I suggest it is urgent that you prepare yourself for Rapture &/or Latter Day Rain (being Sealed and given a great annointing of the Holy Spirit).  This will only occur for True Christians.

If you are not yet a True Christian, you will soon miss out on the greatest opportunity of your lifetime.  If you are not a True Christian, you will sopn have no choice but to continue on through COVID-19, plus more & more crime, food shortages, persecution, loss of freedoms, environmental disasters, and judgements; up to and including being beheaded as a martyr of Jesus Christ.  While all that pain & suffering was occurring, you'd need to perfectly avoid Satan and his Mark of the Beast (which, if you took the Mark, would eventually send you to the Lake of Fire  where you would burn and be tormented for ever & ever).

Choose wisely.

Here are God's instructions for becoming a True Christian:


###

An anonymous poem carved into the huge wooden doors of the Lübeck Cathedral, Germany, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lübeck_Cathedral


You call me eternal, then do not seek me.  
You call me fair, then do not love me.   
You call me gracious, then do not trust me.   
You call me just, then do not fear me.   

You call me life, then do not choose me.   
You call me light, then do not see me.   
You call me Lord, then do not respect me.   
You call me master, then do not obey me.   

You call me merciful, then do not thank me.   
You call me mighty, then do not honor me.   
You call me noble, then do not serve me.   
You call me rich, then do not ask me.   

You call me Savior, then do not praise me.   
You call me shepherd, then do not follow me.   
You call me the Way, then do not walk with me.  
You call me wise, then do not heed me.   
You call me Son of God, then do not worship me.   

When I condemn you….. then do not blame me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Free speech is encouraged & supported, but it must be done in a respectful manner to all opinions. All comments will be read by Blog Moderator, and responded to as appropriate. Spam will be deleted.