High Priority Posts

High Priority Posts

We live in troubled times. The 7 years of God's End Times likely begin on or about Sept. 17-28, 2020 with many tribulations occurring soon thereafter (ie. evil events by Satan &/or judgements by God).

If you suddenly die before you are a Born Again, True Christian, you are doomed to eternity in Hell. With End Times starting soon, many more people (thousands to millions to billions more) will die through Satan's evil plans. DO NOT ignore this warning, nor procrastinate!

Here is what you need to know, and take immediate action on:

1. Likely sequence of events during God's End Times Document Section, https://et-manitoulin.blogspot.com/p/documents.html

2. God's 26 Commandments for Christians (includes detailed instructions on how to become a Born Again True Christian): Document Section, https://et-manitoulin.blogspot.com/p/documents.html

3. Human Transition towards Eternity (Heaven or Hell). Every human will have eternal life; some in Heaven, most in Hell. This diagram describes who, how, when, and why someone goes to Heaven or Hell. https://et-manitoulin.blogspot.com/2020/08/human-transition-towards-eternity.html

Monday, 10 August 2026

Favorite Sin = Worker of Iniquity

 Julie, an End Times Prophetess of God, remind those with favorite sins that this is not good enough.

Julie's Prophecy

https://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/2026/08/sanitized-sin-is-still-sin.html?m=1


My Added Recommendations

I add that wilful, premeditated, or chronic sin (ie. your favorite sins) are iniquity, and this makes you into a worker of iniquity.

Chronic sinners (ie. those with favorite sins, etc.) do not truly love Jesus, and are no friend of Jesus (John 14:15, 15:14-15; 1 John 2:4; 1 John 5:2).

[Jhn 14:15 KJV] "15 If ye love me, keep my commandments."

[Jhn 15:14-15 KJV] "14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. 15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you."

[1Jo 2:4 KJV] "4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him."

[1Jo 5:2 KJV] "2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments."

For unrepentant sinners, God hates their evil deeds (Psalm 5:5), is angry at them every day (Psalm 7:11), hates their actions (Proverbs 6:18), hates their worship (Proverbs 15:8), hates their ways (Proverbs 15:9), hates their thoughts (Proverbs 15:26), is far from the wicked (Prov. 15:29), and refuses to hear their prayers for help (John 9:31, Isaiah 59:1-2, Lam 3:44, Prov 15:29, Jer. 7:16, Mica 3:4; Ezek 8:18, 1 Pet 3:12).

Prayers of an unrepented sinner are an abomination to God, and become sin in themselves (Prov 28:9, Ps 109:7).

I also recommend God's 26 Commandments for Christians, a summary of 300+ Bible verses that will help cleanse you of iniquity.

I share the following with you, for iron sharpens iron, asking for your feedback and suggested improvements:

https://et-manitoulin.blogspot.com/2019/12/gods-26-commandments-for-christians.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Free speech is encouraged & supported, but it must be done in a respectful manner to all opinions. All comments will be read by Blog Moderator, and responded to as appropriate. Spam will be deleted.