I am setting Monday Oct. 12, 2026 as a High Watch date for WW3.
This date is likely prophesied in the Bible by Daniel 7:5 (with the 3 ribs as USA UK, and France), and Rev. 6:7-8; and Daniel 11:1-4 with Trump as the mighty king who does his will against Persia (Iran), then that mighty King and his nation are destroyed.
I also suggest this might be the same time when Henry Gruver's 1986 vision of Russia's sneak attack against USA by 7 sub nukes:
https://youtu.be/tj23b8LyTx8?list=PLoA7Hce5FJFcyB6tncAuTbFOsI8dWTU_Q
Are you ready to meet your Maker? If not, then right now, you must get on your knees, fear God, know God, believe & trust God, love God, choose Jesus as your God, LORD, Messiah, Saviour, King, & friend, confess all your sins, & forgive all others. The rest of the mandatory urgent details are here:
https://et-manitoulin.blogspot.com/2026/08/jesus-last-call-for-all-to-repent.html
The primary reason I chose this Oct. 12th high watch date is that this is a Sum=68 date (ie. 20+26+10+12= 68), just like WW1, WW2, and Russia-Ukraine War all started on Sum=68 dates. Sum=68 dates occur with a ~2% probability, so for these 3 dates to all be Sum=68 dates is 2%×2%×2%= 0.000008 which is 8 chances in a million.
Add WW3 as another Sum=68 date, and that's God odds of 1 chance in 400 million.
Here is my proposed calendar of events:
Julie's Prophecy
After studying Julie's posts per Good Berean testing for 6 years, I trust Julie's assertion that she is an End Times Prophetess. This High Watch is based, in part, on Julie's latest prophecy, posted Sept. 24:
https://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/2026/09/new-video-posted-updated.html?m=1
and her previous posting on Aug. 24, 2026
3-2-1-
IGNITION !
FIRE!
MY KINGDOM MANDATE HAS GONE FORTH AND A DIVINE TURNING POINT HAS COME!
https://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/2026/08/3-2-1-ignition-fire-my-kingdom-mandate.html?m=1
Erin's Prophecy
Erin, another End Times Prophetess of God I have been following for 8 years, here is her latest posting:
Dream 969 - Stillness In Heavenly Places
Her previous postings also seem to agree with Julie, that the "wait is over".
While I'm not sure of the full meaning of this, I suggest it means that End Times have begun, WW3 starts soon, then the AntiChrist rises & rules as the evil Dictator over all Earth for 7 years. Here is Erin's latest prophecy:
Dream 965
The Rocks Cry Out
Suzanne's Prophecy
In some ways, these two above also link with Suzanne's recent prophecy:
https://doveofrevelation.com/2026/10/08/creation-and-the-creature-the-flowing-oil/
and a previous one:
https://doveofrevelation.com/2026/08/25/the-rapture-a-3-day-mystery-revealed/#comment-79523
It could be as Suzanne has suggested.
Vicki states that she is also an End Times Prophetess of God, however I have no yet fully vetted her assertion, but I present her latest prophecy as possible additional data for consideration:
Now it is the Appointed Time, Babylon-America
https://youtu.be/5bvB5h70fQo?si=HtejnNyZZvWdw9EA
My Interpretation as a Born Again, Obedient Watchman
I have also heard of 3 Days of Darkness, where the righteous must hide away while evil roams the Earth for 3 days.
The other alternative is this "sleep for 3 days" refers to a small remnant of Born Again obedient Christians, just 0.5% of all those who self declare as "Christian" This 0.5% become sealed, receive their immortal bodies, and glow like Moses did, and are called Overcomers.
The Overcomers receive training by Jesus for 3 days, then go forth throughout the world as the AntiChrist arises after WW3, for God's End Times Revival, giving their testimony, preaching the Gospel, driving out demons, healing the sick, raising the dead, and other great exploits for the greater glory of God.
We will soon see....
I have previously posted about the soon to strike WW3, with nuclear war (see above), as well as below in my previous postings:
https://et-manitoulin.blogspot.com/2026/08/antichrist-soon-rising.html
https://et-manitoulin.blogspot.com/2026/08/is-ww3-on-aug-14-2026.html
https://et-manitoulin.blogspot.com/2026/07/next-up-ww3.html
https://et-manitoulin.blogspot.com/2026/07/the-end-begins.html?m=1
https://et-manitoulin.blogspot.com/2026/07/the-end-is-near.html
https://et-manitoulin.blogspot.com/2026/06/high-watch-jul-4-15-2026.html
https://et-manitoulin.blogspot.com/2026/06/high-watch-now-till-july-15-2026.html
https://et-manitoulin.blogspot.com/2026/06/putin-is-pressured-into-ww3.html
https://et-manitoulin.blogspot.com/2026/05/7-baskets-for-end-times.html
This has been 147 days, or 21 weeks (3×7 Baskets for End Times) from this May 18, 2026 prophecy, till Oct. 12, 2026
https://et-manitoulin.blogspot.com/2026/05/is-may-17-2026-ww3.html
... and so on ...
Finally, Trump says he might attack Iran again now, but it might be after the mid-term elections. This sounds like a decoy for an immediate attack.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. Free speech is encouraged & supported, but it must be done in a respectful manner to all opinions. All comments will be read by Blog Moderator, and responded to as appropriate. Spam will be deleted.